Z Plants, Inc. - Policies, Terms and Conditions -
100% Guarantee- All of our products and services are warranted to be up to and exceed industry specifications. If for some reason you have a discrepancy with your order, please contact us immediately so we can resolve any issues you may have. Loss or damage due to transportation must be documented on the transportation company’s bill of lading slip. Please see shipping and returns.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions;
1) Online Orders: By processing any order through Z Plants, Inc. online website, customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction will be automatically sent via email to the purchaser of any order at the customers email address given at the time of order. It is the customer's responsibility to fully read and understand these terms and conditions. Should customer disagree with the terms and conditions, customer may cancel an order with written notice prior to the product being loaded for shipment (FOB) Florida, or the sale is considered final and subject to the all applicable terms and condition of this agreement.
2) Phone Orders - By placing an order over the telephone verbally through Z Plants,Inc. customer service department, email or fax, customer is acknowledging acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website. It is the customer's responsibility to fully read and understand these terms and conditions herein. Should customer disagree with the terms and conditions, customer may cancel an order with written notice prior to the product being loaded for shipment (FOB) Florida, or the sale is considered final and subject to the all applicable terms and condition of this agreement.
3) Cancellation Policy - Orders may be cancelled PRIOR to loading for any reason. If any order has already been picked up by the transportation company, all shipping and applicable restocking fees will be deducted from the refundable amount. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email, and or standard post. All cancellations shall be responded to in the same manner with a cancellation confirmation. If you do no receive a confirmation, please contact our customer service department immediately.
LIVE PLANT MATERIAL CANNOT BE REFUSED OR RETURNED UPON DELIVERY. Live plants cannot be returned and restocked as they are considered a perishable commodity. If an order is refused upon delivery, customer is responsible for all incurred costs including shipping as if the order was successfully delivered. Z Plants strives for 100% customer satisfaction and will do the best we can to insure that your plant order works for you!
4) General Policy -. All of our products and services are warranted to be up to and exceed industry specifications. If for some reason you have a discrepancy with your order, please contact us immediately so we can resolve any issues you may have. It is recommended that all items should be checked immediately upon receipt. All items should be opened and inspected. Z Plants, Inc. does not warrant items damaged due to misuse, neglect, freeze, watering conditions or other "acts of God". It is the customer's responsibility to properly care for and maintain, the products ordered. If any questions arise about proper care, please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Shipping Policy – We ship using scheduled temperature controlled semi carriers that deliver directly to the location your choice. You must be present to receive shipment. * A representative will assist you with delivery information and answer any questions you may have.
* Important: Live plant shipments CANNOT be refused or returned. Once the plant material is picked up by the freight carrier, it becomes the property of the purchaser (FOB). Freight carriers are not owned or operated by Z Plants nor does Z Plants profit from transportation fees.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why must my order be at least $650.00?
We only ship our products using specialized refrigerated carriers that only ship live foliage plant material. All of our carriers require minimum space allotments of at least 100 cubic feet. In order to make your plant order cost effective, we must enforce minimum purchase requirements. Orders received under the minimum requirements will NOT be processed.
Do I receive a confirmation of my order?
Yes, we will automatically send you an email confirmation to your provided email address. We will also confirm receipt of your order by telephone and/or email to inform you on what to expect and what is required for your successful delivery. We are available every step of the way! How long does it take to get our delivery?
It depends upon when you place your order and your areas (city) shipping schedule. Typically, it takes approximately 3 to 5 days to receive your shipment from your actual ship date. (Ex: Tuesday ship- Friday delivery)
Please Note: Service to most West Coast States and Extreme Rural Locations are not Available. Certain Agricultural Restrictions may apply. We do not ship less than truckload(LTL)orders to these listed states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, and Washington State.
What if we have missing or damaged plants upon arrival:
We ask customers to count all the packages upon receiving your shipment. If there is a shortage or any damage it must be noted on the b.o.l. sheet provided by the driver. Z Plants strives hard to ensure customer satisfaction. In the event of lost or damage items, Z Plants will file a freight claim for you providing that the discrepancy was documented. If an item is not up to industry specifications, a review will be performed and you will be issued a credit to your account when the claim is proved valid.
6) Shipping Lead Times - It depends upon when you place your order and your areas (city) shipping schedule. Typically, it takes approximately 3 to4 days to receive your shipment from your actual ship date. (Ex: Tuesday ship- Friday delivery)
Note: Should any customer desire to receive an item by a particular date, customer should contact Z Plants,inc. prior to any order. Z Plants will do its absolute best to process each order within 24 hours of receipt of order or next business day; However, Z Plants does "Not" guarantee any item to be shipped and or delivered by any particular date. Z Plants is not responsible for any delivery delays due to circumstances out of its control and can not be held liable for any product that is not delivered by a customers anticipated or expected delivery time frame.
7) Privacy - Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared.
8) Liabilities- Disclaimer of Warranties EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, Z PLANTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, Z PLANTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THAT YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL ZPLANTSINC.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO PRODUCTS SOLD.
9) Product Descriptions – zplantsinc.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
10) Payments & Credits - All orders are automatically billed to customer's credit card through our secure merchant billing system prior to shipment. Should a challenge occur, customer must submit a credit request in writing stating the challenge to be resolved and why a credit should be received. Credit requests be emailed to email@example.com and must include, Name, Order ID and a statement of facts. Once a credit amount is verified to be accurate and payable, the actual amount will be credited to the original credit card. If there is a challenge with the credit card, a check will be mailed directly to the intended recipient.